- B.Sc. Economics (First Class), Ph.D. Economics (Specialized in Corporate Finance)
- Over 32 years of post-graduate work experience
1. University teaching and research (University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos)
2. Private consulting (Enterprise Consulting Group Limited, Ikeja, Lagos)
3. World Bank Mission (Nigeria)
4. Merchant Banking (IMB Bank PLC and First City Monument Bank Limited)
5. Financial/Management Consulting (B. Adedipe Associates Limited)
- He has trained several employees of Nigerian banks and non-bank financial institutions (including discount houses) in economic analysis, at different levels. A good number of these came under the auspices of B. Adedipe Associates Limited.
- He is an acknowledged analyst and commentator on Government budgets and economic polices in the last 26 years thereabout.
- He has been involved in strengthening the strategy and strategic management process in several Nigerian banks, non-financial business and not-for-profit organizations.
- He consults and facilitates for the Central Bank of Nigeria in major policy issues and new directions, including as Team Leader for Credit Market in the Financial Sector Strategy 2020 (FSS 2020).
- He served on a Federal Government Committee of Experts to advise on the Redenomination of the Naira in November 2008
- He served on a Federal Government Committee of Experts to review and advice on the persistent problem of bloated Recurrent Expenditure during October 2010 to March 2011.
- He was Senior Special Assistant to the President (Financial Sector Development), deployed to serve in the Office of the Chief Economic Adviser to the President during March to May 2011.
- He has served in various capacities at the Nigerian Economic Summit since 1999, including as Rapporteur and Consultant to the Trade and Investment Policy Commission (now member), Member and currently 2nd Vice-Chairman of the Central Organizing Committee, Member and currently Chairman of the Editorial Sub-Committee, and Member and currently Vice-Chairman of the Technical Sub-Committee.
- Under the auspices of ENABLE (funded by DFID) in January 2013, he facilitated for the Shared Services Office of the Central Bank of Nigeria and drove the workshop to review the outcome of the implementation of the Cash-less Policy Pilot (Lagos) in readiness for the next phase of implementation in five States of the Federation.
- He founded B. Adedipe Associates Limited (a firm of management and financial consultants) in February 1993, and has been its Chief Consultant till date.
- Best graduating student of Business Economics from the University of Ife
- Honorary Member, Advisory Council: International Biographical centre, Cambridge, England
- Who’s who in Nigeria: Nigerian International Biographical Centre, Lagos, Nigeria (2003 to date)
- Who’s who: 21st century (Outstanding Contribution to Economics & Banking) International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England
- Kwame Nkruma Leadership Award (March 2007)
- Member: Board of Governors, PEARL Awards. 2001 To Date
- Council Member: British Biological Society, Cambridge, UK. March 2001 To Date
- Life Member, Nigerian Economic Society.
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Economists of Nigeria
- He is a:
- Founding Patron of the Association of Enterprise Risk Management Professionals, AERMP