Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria FCA
Fellow, Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers FCS
Fellow, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria FCIT
Fellow, Certified Pension Institute of Nigeria FCIP
Member, Chartered Institute of Local Government and Public Administrators of Nigeria MCPA
Associate, Chartered Institute of Cost and Management Accountants ACMA
He was in the firm of Osunbade, Okiti & Co. (Chartered Accountants), as a Senior Audit Manager and later worked in Credite Bank Nigeria Ltd
He joined Interstate Securities Limited in 2002 as Senior Manager and Dealing Clerk where he moved to Partnership Investment Limited in the same capacity in 2003. He left Partnership investment Limited in 2006 as Assistant General Manager to join Forte Asset Management Limited (now Forte Financials Ltd.) in the same capacity. He left Forte Asset Management Limited in December, 2008 to continue his full time practice as a Chartered Accountant and Investment adviser.
He is a Graduate of Accountancy from ‘Federal Polytechnic, and a holder of an MBA Degree from the Federal University of Technology, Akure.
His professional attainment includes;
- Examiner/Assessor - Strategic Financial Management - Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria
- Chief Examiner/Chief Assessor – Derivatives Valuation and analysis - Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers
- Chief Examiner/Assessor - Investment and Corporate Finance - Certified Pension Institute of Nigeria
- Chairman Examination Committee - Certified Pension Institute of Nigeria
- Course Developer and Lecturer – Asset Valuation and Portfolio Management -
Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (CIS)
He has also published some professional and academic books which include;
1) Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management - 1 ( financial Investment Decisions) Published
2) Nigerian New Pensions and gratuity Schemes – Published
3) Derivatives Valuation and Analysis (Financial Futures, Options and OTC Derivatives) – Published
4) Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management - 2 (Capital Investment Decisions) -Ready for publication.
5) Introduction to Working Capital Management - Ready for publication
6) Has presented many papers on Finance and Investment and Social topic like security challenges.