Director General, AERMP:
Olayinka Odutola is a Professional Banker with over 28 yrs experience. This cuts across Enterprise-wide Risk Management (ERM) & Basel Accord Framework Design & Implementation, Credit Risk Management, Credit Policy, Credit Culture, Risk Research & Training, Marketing and Business Development, Branch, zonal and Regional Management, Banking Operations, Customer Relationship Management, Audit, Inspection, Collections and Loan Recovery / special Asset Management. He equally had a brief stint in Mortgage Banking.
- A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria – FCIB
- An Associate of Institute of Capital Market Registrars of Nigeria – ACMR
- An Associate of Certified Pensions Institute of Nigeria – ACPIN
- An Associate of National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria – ANIM
- An Associate, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria – ACIPM
- An Associate of Institute of Cost Management, Nigeria – ACM
- A full Member, Nigeria Institute of Management (Chartered) – MNIM
- Member, International Association of Risk & Compliance Professionals – IARCP
In addition, He is in the last lap of the qualifying examination leading to the award of the Associate grade of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (ACiarb).
He also possesses a Bachelor Degree, BSc, in Management, Masters of Business Administration,MBA (OAU, Ile –Ife) and has finished the course work in Masters in Law and Diplomacy, University of Jos.
- has trained a great number of employees of Nigerian Banks, including the regulators (CBN & NDIC) and AMCON, on various aspects of risk management. His exploits in risk management training has also taken him beyond the shores of this country to, especially, West Africa.
- is an examiner with the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria CIBN
- Was recently appointed a subject expert on Principles and Practice of Risk Management by the foremost banking Institute, the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria.
- is one of the very few outstanding professionals (the first set) to be given Practice License & Seal by CIBN to consult in the field of Banking, Finance & Allied Matters, the first in the history of Africa.
- is a regular commentator (through the print media and television) on macroeconomic issues and policies of the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Monetary Policy formulation by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- is a regular columnist (on Risk Management) with the Business World Newspaper.
- was a columnist on Banking & Finance in the Vanguard Newspapers between 2001 & 2003.
- Is the originator and facilitator of a weekly online training program in Equity Bank, Nigeria and later Intercontinental Bank, which he titled, Learning On Duty, featuring articles, papers and case studies on Practice of Banking, Credit and Risk Management. He anchored this online training successfully for over a decade
- Is the immediate past Executive Sec/CEO of Risk Management Association of Nigeria, RIMAN.
- was the CEO of Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development in Africa, FEDA
- was the immediate past MD/CEO of Marina Business School, MBS based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Is a SMEDAN (Small & Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria) certified trainer & a regular speaker at various entrepreneurship & business gathering, wealth/job creation seminars and workshops, both in the formal and informal sectors of the economy