JOSEPH OLUFEMI ALALESeptember 24, 2018
OSHIN, SOLOMON ADEBOWALE, CRA,ACA,AMNIM, ACCMSeptember 24, 2018
FCA, ACIB, CISA, FERP
- Qualified as the Youngest Chartered Accountant in Nigeria; 1998.
- Qualified as the Youngest Chartered Banker in Nigeria; 1999.
- Qualified for CISA at one sitting with one of the highest Regional Score (West Africa) of 86%. 2002
- Had Distinction in Accountancy – PE I October 1998 Diet (CIBN) 1998
- Was Best Student in Quantitative Techniques for the Year (CIBN) 1997
- Had Distinction in Accounting I – Foundation I April 1997 Diet (CIBN) 1997
Has over ten years industry experience mainly in Risk Management, business strategy, research, risk control & assurance and financial supervision.
- Has handled various Risk Management engagements and projects at different times in the financial industry in Nigeria
- Participated in and led statutory audit engagements of corporations in different sectors of the economy
- Member of a Fact Finding Mission to China on Trade Financing in Oct ‘08
- Led IT audit & credit risk team engagements in the CBN as a Bank Examiner (for 4 over years);
- Led audit & control assignments in the Nigerian financial industry as audit & control Manager
- Pioneered the teaching of Banking & Finance courses at the highest level of undergraduate studies in Babcock University (Investment Analysis, Corporate & Biz Finance, Operations Research, Practice of Banking);
- Instituted academic prizes for the best student in each course from inception till date;
- Handled various Risk Management engagements (Credit Control; Credit Monitoring; Credit Administration & Analysis; and Credit Turnover Project) in Intercontinental Bank Plc;
- Was in charge of the Strategic development & business growth of Lagos Mainland South Region Intercontinental Bank
- Acted as a great catalyst for the training & certification of IT examiners in the CBN.
- Pioneered the teaching of CISA certification and produced the youngest CISAs in Nigeria at the time.
- He was the Head, Internal Control & Compliance, International Energy Services Nigeria ltd
- He is Currently the Head, Compliance at CORONATION INSURANCE