He was in the firm of Osunbade, Okiti & Co. (Chartered Accountants), as a Senior Audit Manager and later worked in Credite Bank Nigeria Ltd. He joined Interstate Securities Limited in 2002 as Senior Manager and Dealing Clerk where he moved to Partnership Investment Limited in the same capacity in 2003. He left Partnership investment Limited in 2006 as Assistant General Manager to join Forte Asset Management Limited (now Forte Financials Ltd.) in the same capacity. He left Forte Asset Management Limited in December, 2008 to continue his full time practice as a Chartered Accountant and Investment adviser.
He is a Graduate of Accountancy from ‘Federal Polytechnic, and a holder of an MBA Degree from the Federal University of Technology, Akure.
His professional attainment includes;
He has also published some professional and academic books which include;
1) Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management – 1 ( financial Investment Decisions) Published
2) Nigerian New Pensions and gratuity Schemes – Published
3) Derivatives Valuation and Analysis (Financial Futures, Options and OTC Derivatives) – Published
4) Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management – 2 (Capital Investment Decisions) -Ready for publication.
5) Introduction to Working Capital Management – Ready for publication
6) Has presented many papers on Finance and Investment and Social topic like security challenges.